- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms
Judge allows Walmart discrimination case to proceed, for now
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 21 |
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected Walmart's request to dismiss a gender discrimination case filed in California, but said he would rule later about whether the plaintiffs had enough evidence to be certified as a class.
The ruling on Friday came from U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer in San Francisco federal court.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this