Judge allows Walmart discrimination case to proceed, for now
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 21
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected Walmart's request to dismiss a gender discrimination case filed in California, but said he would rule later about whether the plaintiffs had enough evidence to be certified as a class.
The ruling on Friday came from U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer in San Francisco federal court.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter