- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
- Special Report: The deeper agenda behind "Abenomics"
Swiss probe oil company Weatherford share deals
ZURICH, Sept 21 |
ZURICH, Sept 21 (Reuters) - The Swiss SIX exchange said on Friday it was investigating executive share transactions at Weatherford , one of the world's largest oilfield services companies, for possible breaches of disclosure rules.
SIX said the investigation concerned the late disclosure of management transactions, and also the company's shareholder communications regarding the intended creation of authorised capital, rejected by shareholders in May.
SIX said it was also looking into the company's failure to file the application for the listing of more than 70 million registered shares, stemming from authorized capital, in due time.
Weatherford and the SIX exchange could not be reached for comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this