Swiss probe oil company Weatherford share deals
ZURICH, Sept 21
ZURICH, Sept 21 (Reuters) - The Swiss SIX exchange said on Friday it was investigating executive share transactions at Weatherford , one of the world's largest oilfield services companies, for possible breaches of disclosure rules.
SIX said the investigation concerned the late disclosure of management transactions, and also the company's shareholder communications regarding the intended creation of authorised capital, rejected by shareholders in May.
SIX said it was also looking into the company's failure to file the application for the listing of more than 70 million registered shares, stemming from authorized capital, in due time.
Weatherford and the SIX exchange could not be reached for comment.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years