Hollande, Merkel seeking EADS-BAE conditions on jobs, strategy
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 22
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 22 (Reuters) - France and Germany are seeking conditions on jobs and industrial strategy as part of talks over a proposed aerospace and defence merger between EADS and BAE Systems, French President Francois Hollande said on Saturday.
"You can imagine the conditions (for us)... It's jobs, industrial strategy, defence activities and our respective national interests," Hollande told a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at Ludwigsburg in Germany.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats