Hollande, Merkel seeking EADS-BAE conditions on jobs, strategy
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 22
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 22 (Reuters) - France and Germany are seeking conditions on jobs and industrial strategy as part of talks over a proposed aerospace and defence merger between EADS and BAE Systems, French President Francois Hollande said on Saturday.
"You can imagine the conditions (for us)... It's jobs, industrial strategy, defence activities and our respective national interests," Hollande told a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at Ludwigsburg in Germany.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port