- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Hollande, Merkel seeking EADS-BAE conditions on jobs, strategy
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 22 |
LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 22 (Reuters) - France and Germany are seeking conditions on jobs and industrial strategy as part of talks over a proposed aerospace and defence merger between EADS and BAE Systems, French President Francois Hollande said on Saturday.
"You can imagine the conditions (for us)... It's jobs, industrial strategy, defence activities and our respective national interests," Hollande told a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at Ludwigsburg in Germany.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this