Apple sold more than 5 million iPhone 5
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Apple Inc sold more than 5 million iPhone 5 smartphones in the three days after the new device hit the marketplace on Sept. 21, the company said on Monday.
Apple said it sold out its initial supply of iPhone 5s, as demand for its latest smartphone exceeded initial supply. While the majority of pre-orders have been shipped to customers, many are scheduled to go out in October, Apple said.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV