Apple sold more than 5 million iPhone 5
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Apple Inc sold more than 5 million iPhone 5 smartphones in the three days after the new device hit the marketplace on Sept. 21, the company said on Monday.
Apple said it sold out its initial supply of iPhone 5s, as demand for its latest smartphone exceeded initial supply. While the majority of pre-orders have been shipped to customers, many are scheduled to go out in October, Apple said.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest