- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
UK defence committee launches BAE-EADS merger inquiry
LONDON, Sept 24 |
LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Britain's cross-party parliamentary defence committee on Monday launched an inquiry into the possible merger of UK defence group BAE Systems and European aerospace company EADS.
The influential committee said it would take evidence during October and November, to establish the impact any merger would have on the protection of British sovereign capabilities, defence exports, relationships with the United States and European alies and the likely consequence on jobs and trade.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this