Turkey's Dogan would mull participation in OPAP sale tender
ISTANBUL, Sept 24
ISTANBUL, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Dogan Holding said on Monday that if Greece opened a tender for the sale of a further stake in its sports gambling monopoly OPAP Dogan would consider taking part.
Greece's privatisation agency HRADF said earlier this month it was set to start the process of selling a 29 stake in OPAP. (Writing by Daren Butler)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |