Groupon buys restaurant reservation company Savored
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Online daily deals provider Groupon Inc said on Monday that it acquired restaurant reservation company Savored. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea