- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Foxconn says 40 hurt in fight at China plant
TAIPEI, Sept 24 |
TAIPEI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group said on Monday that 40 people were injured in a fight triggered by a non-work related dispute at its Taiyuan plant in northern China, while a number were arrested.
The company said in a statement that a personal dispute between several employees late on Sunday escalated into an incident involving some 2,000 workers, and was brought under control by local police early on Monday.
It said it was investigating the incident.
For more see
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this