Norsk Hydro sells Taiwan remelter to Ting Sin Metal
OSLO, Sept 24
OSLO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Norwegian aluminium firm Norsk Hydro has agreed to sell its aluminium remelt plant in Taiwan to Ting Sin Metal Co. Ltd for an undisclosed sum, the firm said in a statement on Monday.
The deal is expected to close in October.
The remelter has an annual capacity of about 75,000 metric tons of extrusion ingot and mainly serves the Taiwanese market, Hydro said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |