REG - Moneysupermarket.com - Total Voting Rights
MoneySupermarket.com Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
24 September 2012
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1A, the Company advises that as a result of the allotment of 22,123,894 ordinary shares to Martin Lewis in connection with the acquisition of MoneySavingExpert its capital consists of 537,284,093 ordinary shares of 0.02 pence each with voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury.
Therefore the total number of voting rights in the Company is 537,284,093.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections