REG - Hammerson PLC - Publication of Prospectus
The following Prospectus has been approved by the UK Listing Authority and is available for viewing:
Prospectus dated 24 September 2012 relating to the issue of €500,000,000 2.75 per cent. Bonds due 2019 by Hammerson plc.
To view the full document please paste the following URL into the address bar of your browser:
A copy of the above Prospectus has also been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at: http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/nsm
For further information, please contact
10 Grosvenor Street
Attention: Head of Treasury
DISCLAIMER - INTENDED ADDRESSEES
Please note that the information contained in the Prospectus may be addressed to and/or targeted at persons who are residents of particular countries (specified in the Prospectus) only and is not intended for use and should not be relied upon by any person outside these countries and/or to whom the offer contained in the Prospectus is not addressed. Prior to relying on the information contained in the Prospectus, you must ascertain from the Prospectus whether or not you are one of the intended addressees of the information contained therein.
Your right to access this service is conditional upon complying with the above requirement.
This information is provided by RNS
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official