JJB Sports appoints administrators
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Struggling British sports goods retailer JJB Sports Plc said it appointed administrators to undertake a potential sale of its assets.
JJB, which put itself on the block on Aug. 30, said it received several offers to acquire parts of the business but does not expect to receive an offer for the company's shares.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant