MALAYSIA-PRESS-Dayang grows stakeholding in Perdana Petrolem-The Edge
Oil and gas (O&G) stalwart Dayang Enterprise Holdings Bhd , the single largest shareholder of Perdana Petroleum Bhd, could be increasing its hold on the latter.
Dayang has been accumulating shares in Perdana Petroleum over the last one week, said financial executives familiar with the company. Dayang presently owns 14.88 percent of Perdana Petroleum, insiders say it is mandated to buy as much as 20 percent.
"Basically there are a lot of HUCC (hook up, construction and commissioning) jobs coming on stream. With Dayang increasing its stake in Perdana, it will have a better control of its marine spread when bidding for jobs," said one of the executives.
Independent advisors to conduct a revaluation of assets in firms facing buyouts-The Star
More flexibility for insurance industry?-Business Times
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
(Reporting By Burhan Shariff)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |