- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Seoul shares edge down; U.S. data eyed
SEOUL, Sept 24 |
SEOUL, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Seoul shares edged down early on Monday as market participants squared positions ahead of U.S. key economic indicators to be released at the end of the month.
Market bellwether Samsung Electronics fell 0.5 percent after the successful release of the latest smartphone from its biggest competitor, Apple Inc.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) was down 0.3 percent at 1,996.42 points at 0001 GMT. (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this