Parker Drilling names Gary Rich CEO
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Contract driller Parker Drilling named Gary Rich as its chief executive, replacing Robert Parker, effective Oct. 1.
Rich joins from Baker Hughes Inc, the No. 3 oilfield service company, where he served as the vice president of global sales.
Parker will remain executive chairman of Parker Drilling, the company said in a statement.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source