GTS, Netia, Hawe in talks on sale of Poland's TK Telekom
WARSAW, Sept 24
WARSAW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Polish railways PKP picked local telecoms GTS, Netia, and Hawe for further talks on the sale of its phone operator TK Telekom, PKP said in a statement on Monday.
The state-controlled railway group returned to its previous shortlist after exclusive talks with the consortium of Hawe and IT Polpager came to no avail on Friday.
Analysts value TK Telekom at around 400 million zlotys ($125 million). ($1 = 3.2107 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |