STXNEWS LATAM-UBS raises JBS to Neutral, favors Brasil Foods over Marfrig
Recovering margins in the U.S. beef industry led UBS Securities analyst Gustavo Piras Oliveira to raise his recommendation on shares in meatpacker JBS to "neutral," adding that South America's next grain harvest may be a key trigger for the stock.
Investors should also add shares of the world's No. 1 poultry exporter Brasil Foods over those in rival food processor Marfrig, Oliveira said, given the low debt levels and clear signs of a turnaround at Brasil Foods.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine