- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Clessidra makes offer for TI Media - source
MILAN, Sept 24 |
MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Italian private equity fund Clessidra has presented a non-binding offer for the whole of television company Telecom Italia Media, a source close to Clessidra said on Monday.
Clessidra was advised by Marco Bassetti, formerly head of Dutch TV production company Endemol, the source said.
Italian telecoms group Telecom Italia is selling all or parts of its Telecom Italia Media unit to help cut debt.
The company has a market value of about 270 million euros and net debt of 200 million euros.
Non-binding offers were due by Monday.
(Reporting By Claudia Cristoferi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this