Altagas sells C$350 mln notes - term sheet
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Altagas Ltd on Tuesday sold C$350 million ($357 million) nine-year medium-term notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.72 percent notes, due Sept. 28, 2021, were priced at 99.970 to yield 3.724 percent or 195 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Toronto-Dominion Bank and National Bank of Canada were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday: officials