New Issue-DTE Energy sells $200 mln debentures
Sept 25 (Reuters) - DTE Energy Co on Tuesday sold $200 million of 2012 junior subordinated debentures, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $150 million. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, UBS, and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DTE ENERGY CO AMT $200 MLN COUPON 5.25 PCT MATURITY 12/1/2062 TYPE JR DEBS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 12/1/2012 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 10/1/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH BB-PLUS CALLABLE 12/1/2017
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park