BRIEF-Finland's Elisa Issued EUR 300 mln eurobond
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Elisa
* Issued and priced new Eurobond maturing in 2019
* The amount of the new bond is EUR 300 million and its reoffer interest rate is equivalent to 7 year Euro midswap rate 1,353% + 105 basis points.
* The interest coupon is 2.25% and issue price is 99.025%.
* The bond is issued under Elisa's EUR 1 billion EMTN (Euro Medium Term Note) programme.
* The Mandated Lead Managers for the bond issue are Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, Danske Bank A/S and Nordea Bank Danmark A/S.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Journal withdraws controversial French Monsanto GM study