FactSet profit rises on new customers
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Financial information provider FactSet Research Systems Inc reported a higher f ourth-quarter profit, helped by an addition of 57 new clients.
Net income rose to $48.5 million, or $1.08 per share, from $40.9 million, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $207.6 million from $192 million a year earlier.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |