FactSet profit rises on new customers
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Financial information provider FactSet Research Systems Inc reported a higher f ourth-quarter profit, helped by an addition of 57 new clients.
Net income rose to $48.5 million, or $1.08 per share, from $40.9 million, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $207.6 million from $192 million a year earlier.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions