FactSet profit rises on new customers
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Financial information provider FactSet Research Systems Inc reported a higher f ourth-quarter profit, helped by an addition of 57 new clients.
Net income rose to $48.5 million, or $1.08 per share, from $40.9 million, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $207.6 million from $192 million a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data