BRIEF-Hornby warns on profit after weak Olympic sales
LONDON, Sept 25
LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Hornby PLC : * Overall business performance is being adversely affected by a number of
factors * Macro-economic factors continue to depress consumer spending and retailers
continue to buy cautiously * Sales of london 2012 merchandise were lower than forecast * Directors now believe that the group will not achieve its forecasts for the
current financial year * Anticipate results will be approximately break-even for the financial year
ending 31 March 2013
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote