REG - BT Group PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
Tuesday 25 September 2012
BT GROUP PLC
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES - VOTING RIGHTS AND CAPITAL
BT Group plc announces that it has today transferred in connection with its employee share plans 1,501,714 ordinary shares at a minimum price of 61pence per share and a maximum price of 199.5 pence per share. The transferred shares were all formerly held as treasury shares.
BT Group plc's capital consists of 8,151,227,029 ordinary shares with voting rights. Following the above transfer, BT Group plc holds 275,738,771 ordinary shares as treasury shares. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in BT Group plc is 7,875,488,258.
The above figure (7,875,488,258) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, BT Group plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
= ends =
This information is provided by RNS
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data