REG - Next PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
Transaction in Own Shares
Next plc announces that it has today purchased 44,186 of its ordinary shares for cancellation at a price of 3445.2161 pence per share.
Following the purchase, the Company's registered share capital consists of 164,287,678 ordinary shares of 10 pence each. All of the ordinary shares have equal voting rights and there are no shares held in Treasury. This figure may be used by shareholders to determine if they are required to notify their interest, or a change to their interest, in Next plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Mr A J R McKinlay
This information is provided by RNS
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study