BRIEF-Moody's:MTS's loss of its business in Uzbekistan is rating neutral
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Mobile TeleSystems OJSC
* Moody's has today said that the Ba2 corporate family rating (CFR) and stable outlook of Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (MTS) are unaffected by the recent confiscation of assets of its wholly-owned Uzbek subsidiary Uzdunrobita LLC. At the same time, Moody's views the loss of cash-generating Uzbek business as moderately credit negative for MTS.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane