BRIEF-Moody's:MTS's loss of its business in Uzbekistan is rating neutral
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Mobile TeleSystems OJSC
* Moody's has today said that the Ba2 corporate family rating (CFR) and stable outlook of Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (MTS) are unaffected by the recent confiscation of assets of its wholly-owned Uzbek subsidiary Uzdunrobita LLC. At the same time, Moody's views the loss of cash-generating Uzbek business as moderately credit negative for MTS.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police