BRIEF-Moody's:MTS's loss of its business in Uzbekistan is rating neutral
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Mobile TeleSystems OJSC
* Moody's has today said that the Ba2 corporate family rating (CFR) and stable outlook of Mobile TeleSystems OJSC (MTS) are unaffected by the recent confiscation of assets of its wholly-owned Uzbek subsidiary Uzdunrobita LLC. At the same time, Moody's views the loss of cash-generating Uzbek business as moderately credit negative for MTS.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |