Impregilo, Salini approve cooperation deal
MILAN, Sept 25
MILAN, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Italian construction company Impregilo and peer Salini approved on Tuesday a commercial and organisational deal which is expected to bring extra contracts for up to 6.4 billion euros in 2013-2017.
In a statement, Impregilo said the two companies will look at ways to join forces in tenders by equally sharing benefits and costs of the projects.
Salini took board control of Impregilo in July. (Reporting by Danilo Masoni)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter