BRIEF-Moody's rates Newcrest's notes Baa2; outlook is stable
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned Baa2 ratings to Newcrest's senior unsecured notes totaling US$1,000 million. The rating outlook is stable.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |