BRIEF-Moody's rates Newcrest's notes Baa2; outlook is stable
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned Baa2 ratings to Newcrest's senior unsecured notes totaling US$1,000 million. The rating outlook is stable.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details