Kollsnes gas processing plant output down 40 mcm/day-Gassco
OSLO, Sept 25
OSLO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Output from Norway's Kollsnes gas processing plant has been reduced by 40 million cubic meters (mcm) per day due to compressor failure, gas system operator Gassco said on Tuesday.
The 145 mcm capacity plant, which processes gas from Norway's biggest gas field, Troll, has been ramping up production this week after two weeks of maintenance.
Gassco said the outage was to last until 0400 GMT On Sept. 30.
Gassco is the operator of the plant while Statoil is the technical service provider.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies