Ericsson buys Canada-based ConceptWave Software
(Reuters) - Ericsson, the world's leading mobile telecoms equipment maker, bought Canadian telecommunications software provider ConceptWave Software Inc.
Toronto-based ConceptWave will become a fully owned unit of Ericsson and its 170 employees will be a part of Ericsson.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Shares of Ericsson closed at $9.21 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data