Ericsson buys Canada-based ConceptWave Software
(Reuters) - Ericsson, the world's leading mobile telecoms equipment maker, bought Canadian telecommunications software provider ConceptWave Software Inc.
Toronto-based ConceptWave will become a fully owned unit of Ericsson and its 170 employees will be a part of Ericsson.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Shares of Ericsson closed at $9.21 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work