Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
UBS names Nomura's Treacy as co-head of all industries group Asia: memo
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG (Reuters) - UBS AG (UBSN.VX) has hired Shaun Treacy from Nomura (8604.T) as co-head of its all industries group in Asia, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.
Treacy, a veteran natural resources banker who has previously worked at Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan, will continue to focus on that sector, and on metals and mining in particular.
At Nomura Treacy was global co-head of natural resources and power as well as chairman of corporate finance for Asia Pacific ex-Japan. He will start work at UBS in January after completing three months of gardening leave.
In the same memo UBS named Steven Drake, currently head of diversified industrials coverage, as Treacy's co-head.
(Reporting By Lawrence White; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this