AGF Management posts loss on lower managed assets
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Canadian fund manager AGF Management Ltd reported a third-quarter loss on lower managed assets.
The company lost C$13.3 million, or 14 Canadian cents per share, for the June-August quarter, compared with a profit of C$15.4 million, or 16 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total assets under management decreased 14.8 percent to $41.2 billion as of Aug. 31.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans