AGF Management posts loss on lower managed assets
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Canadian fund manager AGF Management Ltd reported a third-quarter loss on lower managed assets.
The company lost C$13.3 million, or 14 Canadian cents per share, for the June-August quarter, compared with a profit of C$15.4 million, or 16 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total assets under management decreased 14.8 percent to $41.2 billion as of Aug. 31.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers