AGF Management posts loss on lower managed assets
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Canadian fund manager AGF Management Ltd reported a third-quarter loss on lower managed assets.
The company lost C$13.3 million, or 14 Canadian cents per share, for the June-August quarter, compared with a profit of C$15.4 million, or 16 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Total assets under management decreased 14.8 percent to $41.2 billion as of Aug. 31.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |