UPDATE 1-AGF Management posts loss on lower managed assets
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Canadian fund manager AGF Management Ltd reported a quarterly loss on lower managed assets.
Total assets under management decreased 14.8 percent to C$41.2 billion ($42.18 billion), as of Aug. 31.
The company recorded a loss of C$13.3 million, or 14 Canadian cents per share, for the third quarter, compared with a profit of C$15.4 million, or 16 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
June-August revenue fell 21 percent to C$119.8 million.
AGF Management completed the sale of AGF Trust to B2B Bank, for C$421.6 million on Aug. 1.
The company also booked a restructuring charge of C$3.8 million due during the quarter to the sale.
Shares of the company closed at C$12.43 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media