- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
UPDATE 1-AGF Management posts loss on lower managed assets
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Canadian fund manager AGF Management Ltd reported a quarterly loss on lower managed assets.
Total assets under management decreased 14.8 percent to C$41.2 billion ($42.18 billion), as of Aug. 31.
The company recorded a loss of C$13.3 million, or 14 Canadian cents per share, for the third quarter, compared with a profit of C$15.4 million, or 16 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
June-August revenue fell 21 percent to C$119.8 million.
AGF Management completed the sale of AGF Trust to B2B Bank, for C$421.6 million on Aug. 1.
The company also booked a restructuring charge of C$3.8 million due during the quarter to the sale.
Shares of the company closed at C$12.43 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this