BRIEF-Dean Foods says weighing sale of Morningstar
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Dean Foods Co : * Says recently decided to explore a transaction that may result in the sale of
the morningstar business. * Says has not yet identified a buyer for morningstar * Says will only sell morningstar if it can do so in a deal that maximizes
shareholder value and ensures the future success of the business
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |