REG - Land Sec. Group PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
LAND SECURITIES GROUP PLC
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES
26 September 2012
The Company has previously announced that in certain circumstances it may buy back shares issued in relation to scrip dividends. In accordance with that announcement, the authority provided by shareholders on 19 July 2012 and the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the Company announces that on 25 September 2012, it acquired a total of 350,203 ordinary shares of 10 pence each at an average cost of 772.7 pence per share. The shares acquired will be held in Treasury.
Following the acquisition, as at 26 September 2012, the Company's issued ordinary share capital consisted of 788,558,116 shares of 10p each, of which 8,499,842 shares were held in Treasury.
Accordingly, the total number of voting rights in Land Securities Group PLC as at
26 September 2012 was 780,088,274. This figure should be used by shareholders as the denominator for calculations by which they determine if they are required to notify the Company of their interest, or a change to their interest, in its shares.
0207 024 5219
This information is provided by RNS
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted