India's NALCO floats tender to ship 300,000 T alumina
BHUBANESWAR, Sept 26
BHUBANESWAR, Sept 26 (Reuters) - India's state-run National Aluminium Co Ltd (NALCO) has issued a tender to export 300,000 tonnes of alumina for delivery in 2013, company sources said on Wednesday.
The last date for submission of bids is Oct. 16 and the deliveries will be made in batches between January and December next year.
NALCO, whose tenders serve as a global benchmark, has sold 330,000 tonnes of alumina for deliveries in 2013, earlier this month, to a Singapore-based buyer at 16.07 percent of the LME aluminium price on an FOB basis. (Reporting by Jatindra Dash; Writing by Deepak Sharma; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC