India's NALCO floats tender to ship 300,000 T alumina
BHUBANESWAR, Sept 26
BHUBANESWAR, Sept 26 (Reuters) - India's state-run National Aluminium Co Ltd (NALCO) has issued a tender to export 300,000 tonnes of alumina for delivery in 2013, company sources said on Wednesday.
The last date for submission of bids is Oct. 16 and the deliveries will be made in batches between January and December next year.
NALCO, whose tenders serve as a global benchmark, has sold 330,000 tonnes of alumina for deliveries in 2013, earlier this month, to a Singapore-based buyer at 16.07 percent of the LME aluminium price on an FOB basis. (Reporting by Jatindra Dash; Writing by Deepak Sharma; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea