EURO GOVT-Bund futures rise more than full point
LONDON, Sept 26
LONDON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - German Bund futures rose more than one full point on Wednesday as uncertainty over whether Spain will ask for a bailout supported safe-haven assets.
Bund futures rose as high as 141.10, compared with a previous close of 140.06. The rally came even as a sale of 10-year German bonds was technically uncovered.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |