US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-European woes drag Wall St lower
NEW YORK, Sept 26
NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as protests in Spain and Greece over euro zone austerity measures raised fresh concerns over Europe's ability to get its debt crisis under control.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 43.96 points, or 0.33 percent, to 13,413.59. The S&P 500 dropped 8.26 points, or 0.57 percent, to 1,433.33. The Nasdaq Composite lost 24.03 points, or 0.77 percent, to 3,093.70.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |