Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA, Sept 26
LIMA, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency traded stable, bidding 2.596 per dollar.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media