RadioShack CEO steps down
Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp said Chief Executive James Gooch will step down from his position, effective immediately.
The company's said its board is conducting a search for a successor and would not rule out internal candidates.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dorvin Lively will be the acting CEO.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study