RadioShack CEO steps down
Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp said Chief Executive James Gooch will step down from his position, effective immediately.
The company's said its board is conducting a search for a successor and would not rule out internal candidates.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dorvin Lively will be the acting CEO.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details