RadioShack CEO steps down
Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp said Chief Executive James Gooch will step down from his position, effective immediately.
The company's said its board is conducting a search for a successor and would not rule out internal candidates.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dorvin Lively will be the acting CEO.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking