- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
RadioShack CEO steps down
Sept 26 |
Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp said Chief Executive James Gooch will step down from his position, effective immediately.
The company's said its board is conducting a search for a successor and would not rule out internal candidates.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dorvin Lively will be the acting CEO.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this