RadioShack CEO steps down
Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp said Chief Executive James Gooch will step down from his position, effective immediately.
The company's said its board is conducting a search for a successor and would not rule out internal candidates.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dorvin Lively will be the acting CEO.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |