Valero: planned work on Pembroke crude unit under way
NEW YORK, Sept 26
NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp said on Wednesday planned work on the crude unit at its 270,000-barrels-per-day Pembroke refinery in Britain was under way.
The other units at the plant were being idled even though the crude unit was the only one being worked on, a company spokesman said. Earlier this year, the company said it planned an eight-week turnaround at the refinery, beginning in October.
Valero bought the refinery in 2011 from Chevron Corp .
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia