Shares in Santander Mexico jump 9 pct from offer price
MEXICO CITY, Sept 26
MEXICO CITY, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Banco Santander's Mexico unit rose to as high as 34.04 pesos on Wednesday, shares trading as much as 9 percent above the offer price of 31.25 pesos.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East