STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil regulator delays ruling on Gol-WebJet deal
Brazilian antitrust regulator Cade said on Wednesday it was putting off a ruling on the takeover of airline WebJet by the country's No. 2 carrier Gol Linhas Aereas until the agency's next full meeting, within two weeks.
The Cade board member in charge of the case, Ricardo Ruiz, said his colleagues had requested more time to review the merger, which was announced in July 2011.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea