STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil regulator delays ruling on Gol-WebJet deal
Brazilian antitrust regulator Cade said on Wednesday it was putting off a ruling on the takeover of airline WebJet by the country's No. 2 carrier Gol Linhas Aereas until the agency's next full meeting, within two weeks.
The Cade board member in charge of the case, Ricardo Ruiz, said his colleagues had requested more time to review the merger, which was announced in July 2011.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data